Caitlynn and Daniel trying out paintballing at the American Legion Hoe Down. They actually were pretty good. Daniel hit the stuffed animals hanging from a clothes line multiple times!
Caitlynn's pumpkin, which she carved mostly on her own, mom finished up some of the smaller holes.
Daniel's, which daddy carved most of! Daniel sure tried though at the eyes!
Our Hannah Montana!!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!!!(If you're not singing it you are too young!!) (or too old!!) And yes his face was itchin' like the dickins before we got home!!

And finally, Mom and her little Ladybug!!
For those of you that don't know, Halloween is not my favorite holiday. My friends were always bummed in high school when I showed up Halloween night every year as a cowgirl! Well, this year I finally did something a little different and added some devil horns!! Maybe one year I'll get into it, or maybe not!
Ok, so it took me forever to get pumpkin pics up. Sorry, now I'm busy, busy cleaning my house (well at least the lower level) in order to have missionaries (4 of them) and another couple over for country style ribs. (Great big thanks again to PaPa James for introducing this magnificent dinner idea into our home!!) It's actually just an opportunity for Vic to show off his grilling skills! I do have to say I agree with him when he says all he cooks is..."anything grilled, cakes (yes, cakes), and mean Saturday morning mustgo scrambled eggs"! Everything else is up to me, well sometimes he helps with pork chops.
I had to add this video, cause it's their first time carving pumpkins!









2 comments:
Love the costume you did a great job. Love the video of your kids carving the pumpkins it made me laugh they are so cute. There pumpkin turned out great. Happy Halloween.
Fun times! The first picture of Caitlyn and Daniel using the paintball guns is great, and your pumpkins turned out awesome!
Post a Comment