06 October 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron...we love you!!


Today is Aaron Mason's birthday, he left this earth too early and I wanted to acknowledge him today!! His 16th birthday will be a precious one as we think of what he would do on his first drive on his own. I was not as close to Aaron as I could have been. Most of my contact with him was a "hello, how's it goin?" as I passed him at my sister's/mom's house. I love hearing stories that Beth and Jaybyrd share of there beloved son! Like the story she tells of taking Aaron to "hilltop", which apparently has a cul-de-sac at the top of a hill that you don't want to send a car over. Well, she tells it that he was trying to turn around the mustang (which is stick) and he finally just made her do it. Well, neither of them were very confidant in the situation, Beth got it turned around, minus a clutch!

You are missed very much Aaron!!!

Jay and Beth you are always in our thoughts and prayers!! Keep sharing your memories, we love to hear how Aaron lived!!

No comments: