I have one more small story...we were ready to leave the trunk or treat tonight, mostly before everyone else because Vic has had a really sore throat lately and he wanted to be home, when I finally caught up with Caitlynn and her friends the conversation went something like this...
Mom: Caitlynn daddy's throat is hurting so we need to get going. You will see your friends tomorrow at church.
Caitlynn: Just tell him not to talk!
Mom: Excuse me, Corrin!
Caitlynn: Well, then just have him sit in the car! (to her friends) Let's just go to one more (trunk).
Mom: (Mouth wide open, not knowing what just happened as Vic walks up!) (No time to think!)
Vic: (In his pathetic, hurting, raspy voice) Where is she going?
Mom shrugs her shoulders and goes to combat round two of getting towards the car!
Round two went very smoothly, straight to the car no questions and happy! I'm still not sure how that all happened, but I was blown away with 7 year old bluntness! Teenage years are going to be torturous!!!!
10 months ago









2 comments:
Woo-hoo, is she giving you a taste of your own medicine!! High School is coming back to haunt you! Ha ha! Good luck, mommy!
Tell me about it! Maybe I should for warn all her friends! I hope she makes as good of friends as I have!!
Post a Comment