I'm doing one of these 'cause I owe Vanessa! Mine aren't all that interesting ,but here goes.
TAG No. 1: 6 Quirks
The rules: Link the person who tagged you. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Quirk #1: I can't stand dog slobber, at all, or any animal slobber for that matter. Don't even get an animals face near me. Although, occasionally our great danes do get a pet on the chest now and then.
Quirk #2: I have to clean my sink out before I make dinner, so unless it's pizza in the oven or just go out(which hardly ever happens), help with the dishes (see #3) or wait for dinner to happen.
Quirk #3: If my dishes aren't rinsed well and put in the dishwasher the way I like, then I reorganize them. Needless to say it's hard to let my kids put the dishes in the washer, they usually do the rinsing part though.
Quirk #4: I love to get dirty in the yard and go to the beach and hike in the woods, but AS SOON AS I'm done I want to change or take a shower. Even before I get home. I'll change in the car and wipe down with a wet wipe if I'm far from home (more than 10 minutes).
Quirk #5: I hate dog hair too, how I ended up with two great danes in my house, not very sure. It's all a blur!
Quirk #6: I'm sure I'll think of a great #6 at a later time, probably soon after I post this!
10 months ago









No comments:
Post a Comment