





So, we finally got our family pictures redone. We had them done last December and they turned out very bad, because the lady didn't center any of them right. So, we tried again finally for our free sitting and jackpot...we got some really great ones! So, I wanted to share! Notice Daniel's missing tooth (his sister calls him toothless now) and Caitlynn's knee position, we could not get her to stand straight (I try to be patient with her "I know everything" personality!) The day actually went really well. We enjoyed the photographer and it all went well. On our way out of the department store, I could not convince Vic to take the elevator with the stroller. He managed it down the escalator with me watching nervously behind. All went well. Then, Daniel was coming off the escalator behind me and had his head turned and walked right into a display shelf at the end of the escalator. It was amazing how many store workers came out of the wood works to make sure he was ok (and I imagine to try and keep us from suing the store for placing a display in such an idoitic place!) Luckily for them I am not that kind of person. Daniel did scrap off his scab on his head from being hit in the head with a rock at school, so he was given a band aid by one of those concerned workers. We got to the car with no more incidents and made it home safely. I'm just happy we finally got decent family pics again. I always have to pull Vic's arm to get him to do them, but he loves me enough to get them done on occasion.









4 comments:
Such great pictures Marion! The one of Alluana is so precious and I think Caitlyn's knee sticking out is cute...it shows personality!
LOVE the red hair!!! Reminds me of my little brother when he was little.
I love the photos! They turned out great! I can hardly believe that your children are the age they are already. Even Allaunna is growing up so fast!
I love your Family Photo. You all looks so good.
Post a Comment