Daniel is having to miss his second game of baseball due to the fact that his leg is not well enough due to cellulitis after bumping it on the monkey bars at school and it getting infected. I still let him do some light practice with the team, but he is pretty miserable about not being able to fully play. Hopefully only a week or so and he will be healed. Prayers for him!
Caitlynn is attending a dictionary competition for school this weekend. She is very excited and has been working really hard at studying for the event. I can't wait to see how she does.
Vic is doing well...he has a really crazy schedule though. I can't believe it's only been less than 3 weeks since he left......seems like forever. It is going to be a long year! Just hope we can both keep busy on opposite sides of the world till we are together again.
I start another online college class next week, so that should keep me busy for a couple of months anyway. Then, it will be time for summer fun:)
We hope everyone is doing well!
We love you all!









No comments:
Post a Comment