29 March 2010

Treasure life always...

So, this is going to be really short, but I have to let this out. I am sadden by a sweet dear friend of mine being in the hospital. This lovely lady has such a sweet, compasionate spirit within her! I met her and her husband while they were on a mission for the church in Germany. I was a young, newly wed, mother in a foreign land and to know Bro. and Sis. Keil brought such a heaven on earth to my world. I was so excited everytime I saw them, because their personalities are so inviting. They are the most caring people I have ever met. They are truely on the Lord's side in thise world and I am thankful everyday for their example! I am know for my mass email's for family updates and I could always gurantee a reply from Sis. Keil when I would send them out! I love you Sis. Keil for letting me know you care! Now our prayers turn to you and your family! Please get well very soon!

No comments: