Caitlynn and Daniel began softball/baseball in April. Daniel loves it, Caitlynn is pretending to like it. Daniel has discovered the catcher position and is loving it!! He's always letting people know that he has his cup on (as he knuckles his crotch as proof). No shame in the boy, just like his daddy! So, I've added a video of the first game he played catcher. He happened to be playing his best friend here, Andrew, our neighbor. So he had a hard time paying attention when Andrew was up to bat.
Caitlynn is trying to enjoy playing, but I think she just likes going cause her friend (who also is our neighbor) is on the team.
There isn't much to do here on our off time, however, the kids and I are really excited about the brand new neighborhood pool opening Memorial Day weekend!!! Vic will be able to enjoy it with us for a while, as he will be on his two week vacation before he starts heavy training. We are hoping that deployment time will hold off as long as possible. It's inevitable though, but thankfully the kids and I have made some good friends here and the Lord has once again blessed us with mostly good neighbors.
Vic and I were also able to celebrate our 10 years of marriage on April 17th! I am so thankful for the time we spend together!









2 comments:
Happy 10th anniversary and congrats!
It was great hearing how you guys are doing!
Congratulations!! We are celebrating 11 years next week. Time sure flies! I am glad that you are settled in and happy. I hope he stays home for a while too!
PS you are beautiful, as always!
Post a Comment