So, softball/baseball practices have started!!! Caitlynn has a hardcore coach and has practice every day!!!!! Daniel is at two days a week. They seem to be enjoying it rather well. Hopefully their games won't conflict, however, I know they will though:(
Allaunna has begun potty training and is good at going in the mornings. She often asks to go "beep" after I take her diaper off to change it! Everything is "beep"...going pee, our phones, the lights, the tv remote, etc. Guess this was encouraged by Grandpa Michael always saying "beep" to her while visiting and now is their conversation over the phone!
Vic has now meet many of the guys he'll be working with. He already has dates to attend ranges and I know he is excited to get real infantry equipment in his hands again! Like a weapon!!! I'm glad he's finally back where he belongs...and I hope he continues to enjoy it more than before and be happy in his job again!
I stay busy with the kids and now my university course. My days have gotten longer, very quickly! I enjoy having things to do though. We are settled and getting into life here. We love and miss everyone. We hope you are well!!
10 months ago









1 comment:
It's good to see some posts from you again, Marion! I'm glad everything is going well with you guys and you're getting settled in. Good luck with your class...what a great endeavor!
Post a Comment