This is a video of the creek behind our house that is now a river. Luckily our house is a long way up the hill from it! This crazy rain! They closed the schools in our county today because so many roads have been washed away...the kids are loving and got to play in the rain for a little bit! I am thinking of those who are having to deal with flooding in their homes though!
10 months ago









3 comments:
Yours is the third post I've read about the rain in Georgia! I'm a little jealous, though not of the flooding. It's regularly over 100 degrees and dry as a bone over here. No sign of fall anywhere! Miss you guys!
That's so cute of Alanna in the rain. She didn't mind it at all! My kids don't enjoy getting wet unless they are in a swimsuit. Can't blame them though, I'm the same way. Our creek in the backyard did the same; luckily, I'm high enough it didn't get to us but I can't say the same for my neighbors. I posted a picture of their entire backyard flooded.
The creek in our front yard turned into a river too! All this rain is crazy! I'm glad your kids got to go out and enjoy it though...looks like they had a blast.
Post a Comment