So, we have completed the painting of the downstairs of our house. Now to the upstairs. Vic has been really busy on his honey do list and except for the kitchen floor, the downstairs part of the house is ready to show. I have completed my declutter process and have one more trip to make to good will, the fourth trip of the process! I am very proud of my self! So, we hope to get the house on the market in about a week.
Good news for Caitlynn, she has made the list to be a chorus member at school!! I am so proud of her. I know it will be a great experience for her! I can't wait to for her to start her rehersals.
Vic is down to about three months of recruiting and couldn't be more thrilled!
I'm just praying the house sells or rents so we can move somewhat as a family! No more buying houses for us until we really ready to settle!
So, just a small update on us...pics next time!
2 days ago









No comments:
Post a Comment