So, I realize that I've gotten really bad at this blogging thing! Vic and I have been working like crazy trying to get the house together to put on the market. We put it on the market to rent/sell on Monday, Sep 28th. We mostly finished regrouting the kitchen floor...we have a few spots to fix and the laundry room. I still have a bit of painting to do and some touch ups on the house here and there, but for the most part it is showable!
Vic is anxiously awaiting the return of his motorcycle. He should have it before the end of the month! He has made multiple stops by the Harley Davidson shop to check on it. He's kind of upset that it's getting so cold already though! Such is life!
I have been lucky enough to get a little bit of work at the school cafeteria! It's nice to feel like I'm doing something and getting paid for it! Although, I was willing to put my first paycheck towards getting Vic a new watch. His old one needed a new battery, but when I took it to the watch shop they messed it up and couldn't get it to reset. So, now he's not naked anymore, YEAH! It made me feel good to be able to do that for him! Although he does way more for me! I love him!
So, we work, we clean house, and occasionally we get some time to ourselves!
The kids are busy playing and have been good helpers in keeping the house ready to show! So, wish us luck on renters or a buyer! January is coming fast and we are doing everything we can to be prepared for the move, although, you are never prepared enough to up root and move to a strange place!
Allaunna is on her way to talking...she says HI and BYE very well (with a wave)! She also blows kisses! Everything else is MIMI and BIBI! Except she has MOMMY down too! We are working on DADDY! She hugs tight to her blanket (her bibi) and explores everything she can. She is up and down the stairs on her own, although, she is getting daring and trying to walk down like a big person (holding to the wall)! Oh how scary for mommy! She is such a joy!!! Every day is a new adventure!!
2 days ago









No comments:
Post a Comment