2 days ago
16 September 2009
It's a BOY!!!!!
I did not pick this title to scare anyone into oblivion....however to prove the point that when the doctor told me Daniel was going to be a boy...I had NO IDEA what that meant until this morning. Let's just say I have a little pimp on my hands. He has not been completing his morning work at school and his teacher wrote a small note telling me that he was busy talking instead of doing his work. When I stopped by to see his teacher this morning the truth became known. He has been too busy talking to a girl, which has been distracting him from his work. Needless to say the teacher separated them...so we will see if his work gets completed now. Then the teacher continued..."He seemed to be taking his time going to the bathroom on many occasion, come to find out he has been waiting on the little girl in the classroom next door to be able to walk to the restroom with her! So, we put a stop to that also!" Come to find out it's the little girl that lives down the road and rides his bus. He is always in such a hurry to get to the bus stop to be able to see her. So, definitely a BOY!!! I thought I would get a couple more years before girl drama started, but I guess not! Daddy might have to have a bit of a talk with him already as a precursor to life and girls I'm afraid! OH, how scary!! Anyway, I thought I would share how quickly life progresses, it all sneaks up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Geez Marion, how can you not expect one to think you are having another baby with a title like that?! I was like, WAIT a minute...I didn't even know she was pregnant! You definitely got my attention! :)
That's so funny about Daniel...it certainly starts young!
awwww I'm sooo pround of him.Where the girls cute???j/K good luck with that though it's only gonna get crazier from her on out. Wait til Christmas and he says he wants to buy this and that for Aunt Bethy and it's really for his Girlfriends!!haha
What a little devil! He's too young - he's supposed to think girls are gross. Maybe someone needs to remind him of that.
Actually, I think it's hilarious. You certainly have your hands full, Marion!
Post a Comment