The kids have started their second week of school, Yeah! Caitlynn has the same teacher as she did last year and Daniel is happy with his teacher. Things are going well, except when last Friday Daniel went to school with a slight tummy ache and it got worse near the end of the day when he went to lunch thinking he didn't have a lunch...cause mom put it in a different pocket and he didn't check it. So, he came home early from an upset stomach and then mom discovered the real reason after we got in the truck and I started going through his book bag... we had a conversation of what to do when you forget something...things always work out.
We have now officially decided we are going to try to move as a family to Ft. Polk, Louisiana. So, the painting has commenced! I do as much as I can during nap times...thankfully Allaunna takes a good three hour one in the afternoon! We haven't yet decided to rent or sell, so we may just put it on the market for both and see what happens. We will be moving in January sometime, but more details to come. Caitlynn is not excited that she will be having to wear a uniform in school there, but we will get over it I'm sure! We just have a lot to do in a very little amount of time. Hopefully it will all get down...it has too!
I also wanted to post some really cute videos of Allaunna...she has gotten to be such a busy body lately. We caught her playing on her sister's keyboard. I guess we will have to invest in piano lessons! She also loves to be chased! She is very good at screaming and crying when she's trying to get someone's attention to get what she wants (her not so cute times). Like the other day when I was trying to feed her yogurt in my lap and she insisted on doing it herself!! She is over people feeding her I guess! Although, she hasn't caught onto to biting things into smaller pieces, she just shoves it all in! These were all taken in the last two weeks.









2 comments:
I'm sad you guys are moving (even though we don't get together as much as we should)...but you won't be TOO far, so I hope you come to visit a lot!
The kids look set with their new school gear and Alluanna is as cute as ever!
What a big girl now! Is Louisiana close enough to AZ for a visit you think?
Post a Comment