02 February 2009

Wow, MORE THAN A MONTH!!


Ok, this is horrible. I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged. We have been pretty busy. Vic was off until the new year for his surgery, so we enjoyed our time together as a family. The kids woke up to a wonderful Christmas morning of toys, clothes, an electric keyboard for Caitlynn and a new bike for Daniel. Our New Year's was spent with friends while the kids spent it with Grandma Nan and Aunt Beth and Uncle Jaybird. Caitlynn stayed up until 5am!! We took Daniel to MonsterJam at the Georgia Dome for his birthday, which Vic did the Colorguard for. They looked so good and the crowd was very good during th anthem. The show was sold out. It was a very fun family outting!
So, now we have an 8 year old, a 6 year old, and an 8 month old. I stay busy.
Allaunna is crawling everywhere and cruisin' the furniture. I am quickly realizing how much my house is not toddler proof. She is such a happy baby and a joy when she snuggles. Although she is pretty attached to mom's hip.
Vic is now counting down his last year of recruiting. The year won't go by fast enough for him as far as work goes.
I am still home with the baby most of the time, but with so much opportunity lately to spend time with Vic, I have taken advantage of that time. It's nice when you actually get the time to get back to the "Basics of Love" and leave life outside the door for a time. We have had time to just enjoy being around one another .
So, now that the new year has started, I will try to be better with the blog again. I have also become addicted to facebook, so that has taken some of my time. Hope everyone is well and that your new year has also started off well.

No comments: