I've been lacking on the amount of pics I've been taking lately. Time just seems to pass me by too quickly lately.
We left our kids at my mom's last Friday overnight. The hope was to have an enjoyable Saturday morning just wife and hubby. For some reason the last three times we have left the kids overnight with my mom and sister something has happened. About four weeks ago we left them and Daniel got sick everywhere with not enough clothes to change into. Then Allaunna spoiled her clothes the next time we left them with none to re-clothe her with. Then this time it was Caitlynn who got sick, luckily I learned my lesson on sending them with plenty of clothes, no less than two pair plus pjs. So, my poor mother, bless her and my sister. Vic and I were able to sleep in with no kids, sort of... we woke up at 9:30 am to find out the movie we wanted to watch started at 10:40 and neither of us were dressed and it takes 30 minutes to get to the theater. We made it, maybe missed a preview or two, but made it. We then went to lunch at my fav place...Provino's. I tried something new and am convinced to always get chicken & eggplant, nothing compare's to it. And I also learned not to always take the waitress' advice on desserts...we could have shared one. It wasn't THAT great.
We had a good Valentine's day though and I'm grateful we could be together.
10 months ago









No comments:
Post a Comment