I had some issues trying to get this to post so it's a couple days later than when I wrote it.
So, tomorrow (Sat., Dec. 13th) is Caitlynn's birthday party. I'm kind of nervous about how it will go, but we'll get through it. I had some other plans this weekend also, however some other things came up. My neice wound up in the hospital with pnemunia, so we are keeping her brother for the weekend. Then my other brother and his wife decided to go out tonight, last minute, so they brought their daughter out for the night. So, we had a full house of kids tonight-6mths, 1.5 yrs, 2- 5 year olds, and an almost 8 year old. It went well though and I have to give props to the husband for actually being a wonderful help and having a good attitude toward the entire situation!
So, tomorrow (Sat., Dec. 13th) is Caitlynn's birthday party. I'm kind of nervous about how it will go, but we'll get through it. I had some other plans this weekend also, however some other things came up. My neice wound up in the hospital with pnemunia, so we are keeping her brother for the weekend. Then my other brother and his wife decided to go out tonight, last minute, so they brought their daughter out for the night. So, we had a full house of kids tonight-6mths, 1.5 yrs, 2- 5 year olds, and an almost 8 year old. It went well though and I have to give props to the husband for actually being a wonderful help and having a good attitude toward the entire situation!
We start them early!!!(Don't worry we were parked!)
Daniel's face is awesome in this pic, plus Allaunna...well what can I say!!
I may have already posted this, but here it is again just in case.
Daniel's face is awesome in this pic, plus Allaunna...well what can I say!!
I may have already posted this, but here it is again just in case.Daniel's school puts on this incitive every month for improvement in school called Breakfast of Champions. They get a McDonald's sausage biscuit, the principle congratulates them, they get a certificate from their teacher describing why they were chosen, and this medal. Only one person from each class gets it once a month. We were so proud of his improvement!!


Here is a video of when Allaunna was just starting to get on her knees a bit. She is in full crawl mode now!!









No comments:
Post a Comment