06 December 2008

"Lists of 8" Tag

Here we go Wendy-

8 SHOWS I WATCH:

1. House

2. NCIS

3. Bones

4. Burn Notice

5. Big Bang Theory

6. Criminal Minds

7. Ghost Whisperer (although I'm not liking the new plot they started, so it may not last much longer)

8. Scrubs (although now it's all reruns, still funny)



8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:

1. Went to see Daniel enjoy "Breakfast of Champions" at his school. (It's an incentive reward that is only given to one child out of each class each month for improving or being an exceptional student. They give them a biscuit from McDonald's, a certificate, a medal, an individual picture and a group picture that goes in the school news letter. Daniel was so excited!)

2. Was late getting to a Service Club meeting due to #1.

3. Watched "88 minutes" with the hubby.

4. Put up Christmas lights. Why do I go on the roof? I hate heights.

5. Had my husband drop me off at Dollar Tree with three kids so he could go make a payment on my Christmas present while I got shopping done. (Hmmm?! Wonder what it is?)

6. Walked down the strip mall to Wal-mart to complete shopping for Caitlynn's b-day party and class activities at school. (Also where Vic was going to pick us up)

7. Rushed to feed the kids dinner and get everyone in bed before 10pm so I could relax!

8. Watched a little tv before going to bed at 10 and only waking up once when Allaunna woke up! Yes! I wish I could count on one wake up a night, oh well!



8 PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:

1. PROVINOS!!!!!!

2. Chick-fil-a

3. Beef O' Brady's

4. Longhorn Steakhouse

5. My house when the hubby grills steaks! Love a man who can grill!

6. Cici's

7. IHOP

8. Pearl China



8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:

1. Christmas morning when the kids open their presents! I love it!! It's way better as a mom than as a kid in my opinion.

2. Having Caitlynn's b-day party over with.

3. SLEEP!

4. Anytime I have a babysitter and am able to get out of the house, thanks mom! (I usually like this more when my husband and I can have a date night, but alone time is also great!)

5. Traveling with my hubby when the kids are grown!

6. Having our car paid off.

7. Having a home paid off

8. Being out of debt all together!



8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST:

1. Having my husband understand my point of view on EVERYTHING and follow suite in practicing that point of view. (Hey this is a WISH list!)

2. A new wardrobe. ( I have to agree with Wendy, I still wear clothes from high school, eeekkk!)

3. Having my kids behave perfectly in every situation!

4. Having a neat and tidy home all the time with out having to work at it.

5. Having my husband drive the way I want him to drive. I really do try not to be a back seat driver, but he make it so hard!

6. To be great at the guitar

7. To have perfect skin!!!!!!!!

8. To never be sick, oh well!

I Tag:

1.Heather S.

2.Katrina P.
3.Sara W.

4.Jessica C.
5.Cindy C.

6.Vanessa Q.

7./8. I need more blog friends!

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

I will get to it eventually....