So here I go again trying to start this blog thing up again....
For those that don't know, we moved to Fort Hood, Tx last July. We have settled nicely into our new home. Sadly, We lost our beloved dog, Aurora, in October to bloat. We miss her dearly!
I have promised the kids, mostly Daniel (who took it the hardest out of the kids), and Vic that they will be able to get a new dog in about a year.
Vic will be serving our country once more abroad soon, so I did not want to take on the stress of a new puppy without him. After all, anyone who knows me knows that I am not the ultimate dog person. I do miss Aurora terribly though! She was a great dog and I couldn't have asked for a better companion for a first time family pet!
Caitlynn just finished up a season of soccer, however, we are searching for other extracurricular activities that she may enjoy more. Sports have been a tough thing for her to find her niche with.
Daniel, however, is starting another season of baseball this week and is definitely excited for it.
Allaunna is just continuing to be her cute self. Breaking Daddy's heart on a daily basis, lol.
Vic and I have started college classes and hope to finish our degrees in less than 6 yrs. Hopefully, I can finish more quickly because I have more time than he does. He has done awesome to fit what he can into his work schedule. He is working on a Bachelor of Applied Sciences and I am working on a Bachelor of History with a teaching emphasis. I hope to continue with a Master's in Library Science after the completion of my Bachelors.
So that kind of sums up our last year in a very tight nutshell.
I hope to keep this going this time for our family who is not on facebook or that we are awful at keeping in contact with.
We hope you are all doing well and we love each of you very much!
10 months ago









1 comment:
Yay! Marion is blogging again! One of my good friends named Rebecka Hall and her husband Tony have relocated to Fort Hood. I think you two would definitely get along great! She just adopted three children. We were at Fort Hood for three years - one year in Killeen, one year on post, and one year in Copperas Cove. As I remember, the housing on post was really nice...the new housing, anyway. I look forward to reading about your family!
Post a Comment