Caitlynn got her ears pierced two days ago! She got scared a bit leading up to it, but I told her I did not wait around for almost an hour in line for her to not do it. She said it hurt, but she was a trooper!
Daniel just does his boy thing. He and Caitlynn are going to try out soccer and begin practice this week. I really hope Caitlynn likes it, since she decided she hates softball. She has also become my little song writer lately. Hopefully that will go somewhere!
Vic is doing fine in Afghanistan. We are just trekking through the months. Hopefully the summer will get here fast for his Rest and Relaxation time. Unfortunately his personal computer crashed on him two weeks into his deployment! So, on his down time he has been pretty bored. Luckily it was under warrenty and it's on the way back to him! Thank you to everyone that has sent him packages! He is thrilled to be getting them this go round! He is into whatever routine there is, if there is one....and he's losing track of time, so hopefully the year goes by fast for him! Thank you for everyone's prayers in his behalf!
So, hopefully I'll update this in a few more months....LOL! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment