05 February 2011

one day I will catch up....

I have been putting this on the back bunner, the blogging!
We have been pretty busy. I put on two birthday parties last month and I am glad I am past those! I did not have time for Caitlynn to have one before the winter break so I had to squeeze them both into January. The were both a great success! Pics will come eventually. I was able to make both their cakes and I thought I did pretty good without the cake master(Vic)!
The two older children started soccer. They both love it!! Their first games are today, but it is so cold!
Vic is doing really well. He finally received his working computer this week, so he is a very happy man for the moment. Please pray he has no more issues with the technology he took with him!! We are able to communicate often. It has been really nice to hear his voice to get through the weeks. Time for him is flying by and I wish I could say the same, but I feel like time is on slow motion. Which right now isn't such a bad thing, since I am preparing this week to take the final for the class I took this past year.
My mine purpose for this post is to share a video of the girls dancing. It's the little things during his absence that make my heart sad that he's missing.

2 comments:

BRADY FAMILY said...

This is too cute! Thanks for sharing. They are so great! What a great big sister. :)

~Mistee~ said...

Just found your blog again!! :) Adding it to my favorites RIGHT NOW!!