15 May 2010

Toothfairy....


So, Caitlynn lost tooth number, oh I lost count, but she decided she wasn't making enough off of her teeth from the toothfairy, who she is convinced is me, but I keep telling her it's not worth it for me to get up in the middle of the night to give her daddy's hard earned money for a stinky tooth! We'll see how long this tactic works:)

Anyway, so the tooth was put into a sandwich bag and I wrote her name on it. This was not good enough for her and she added, "I want atleast $2 for this tooth". Thought that was clever on her part and she was pretty happy to see that the toothfairy left her $3!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That is too cute. It gave me a good chuckle for the night! Our tooth fairy days are just around the corner!