14 December 2009

Vic and Cute video....


I have to post this video, cause it is so cute when Allaunna abruptly stops to say "Cheese" when she noticed I was holding the camera!!!

Vic has been patiently waiting to get his motorcycle back from the shop after his accident in August. It should be done tomorrow. We will see.
He is also slowly turning in his equipment from recruiting and waiting for a few more papers to be signed by higher ups before he starts leave on the 29th. We have had a few interests in renting our house, but nothing that has panned out so far. We keep hoping and praying though.

Caitlynn and Daniel are anticipating their school Holiday parties, which dad will be attending instead of mom, because he has off and I don't....weird.

Other than that we enjoy listening to Allaunna's vocab list grow...we have now conquered "Daddy" which everyone is thrilled...since before that everyone was "momi".

1 comment:

Brandi Hennessy said...

So Cute!! She reminds me so much of Caitlyn at that age :) Miss you guys!