Once again I realize how horrible I am at blogging these days. I have been very busy working as a substitute in the schools cafeteria. I am very thankful for the work, however, it makes for a challenge of keeping things together at home. I have had a hard time keeping the house clean enough to show for renting, so we have a lot of binge cleaning sessions in our house as a family, except we are not whistling while we work (unless you call those huffs and puffs coming through the kids' clinched teeth as they run up the stairs a million times for mom and dad). Vic had to show his true colors last week. Last Wednesday I came home from work not feeling so well. Then I really turned sick as my stomach decided it wanted to empty itself very quickly, let's say, for the next 8 hours. So, Vic was kind enough to take care of me while fixing dinner for the kids and getting all three into bed. He said he could last a week without me, if he had too. Although, the pantry would have to be stocked with Mac & Cheese or a bag of charcoal would have to be readily available for grilling (or they could live off cake I guess, Vic can bake a "mooah", fingers to the lips, cake).
Anyway, I woke up Thursday feeling fine, however, by the end of the day Daniel and Caitlynn had come down with whatever I had. So, I called into work on Friday and we all got better together.
I convinced Caitlynn to try out for Chorus at school at the beginning of the year and she made it. Of course I started working, so when she had her Chorus field trip last Thursday during the school day, I was very sad to have to miss her first concert. Luckily, my mom and sister were able to attend and give me an update on her wonderful performance. I wasn't too upset, because they were going to be performing at the PTA meeting that night, so I would still have an opportunity to see her perform. NOT!! Daniel gets sick...so dad took the camera and went to see her perform. Unfortunately he sat on the opposite side of the gym from where she was at and she looked like a fuzz through the camera. I was thrilled to know that they had pushed her performance for the entire school to this Wednesday (today), so yeah, I would get to see her! Since the school I was at this week is much closer to her school, I could still get to work on time! I was so excited! I made sure I sat on the right side of the gym, just to see that my camera battery was almost dead! But we got results and she did a wonderful job! The chorus sang songs for a play the drama club put on. Caitlynn's chorus sang four songs...one which consisted of the word sorry, that was sung over and over, so I did not record that song. So, this is the one I enjoyed the most....so enjoy! Caitlynn is the one with her hands in her pockets.
10 months ago









2 comments:
Aw good job Caitlynn I really enjoyed getting to see you sing you are getting so big I love you and every one else and I will see you all soon.Also Marion you should put nothing on but the radio on your songs list.love you
Love,
Lollie
Caitlynn you did a great job. Wow you have grown. What happen to the time they grow so fast.
Post a Comment