I am down right angry right now...so hence blogging today. I will get to an update on the fam before the end of the week, but I really had some other thoughts today.
There was a shooting in Little Rock, AR today involving two Army recruiters. One was seriously wounded and one was killed by a man who apparently has no respect for those who sustain our freedoms!
link to story: http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=89211827375&h=0-lu3&u=98h99&ref=nf
To have someone think that they have any reason to bring harm to our military on our own soil is beyond me! My heart goes out to those two families that have been forever changed! These men were in uniform, proudly wearing the American flag on their shoulder! I know as more details come out many more questions of why will come about. Please pray for the families and the wounded soldier that he will recover physically, as his life is forever changed by this horrible man's actions!
I have much respect for those who are serving overseas and I pray for them and their families!
10 months ago









1 comment:
This is disgusting. I never watch the news so I hadn't heard about it. I will definitely pray for these soldiers and their families - and for justice to be done. I'm sure the media is having a feast frenzy over this.
And my word verification is "brave" - how did that happen?
Post a Comment