04 June 2009

Birthday, Graduation, and here comes summer...


Allaunna turned ONE on Tuesday, June 2nd! I can't believe a year has passed! She received many birthday wishes over the phone and cards from Grandma Debbie/Grandpa Michael and Grandma Connie/Papa James. Thank you! Although, I have had enough of the Winnie Pooh song, thanks Grandma Connie...you know those cards don't have off buttons!! Well we could rip the sound part out and stomp the sucker off! Allaunna's too cute dancing and clapping to the song, however, so we can't possibly do that! We will be celebrating with family and friends on Sunday!


Vic and I attended Daniel's kindergarden graduation today! I can't believe my little boy is going to be a 1st grader! Two down, one to go!! He did really well on the songs they sang! He really let his groove show! I am very proud that we made it through the year without giving the teacher a black eye. I have to thank Mrs. Holcomb and Mrs. Meek for having such patience with the boy!!!! We did however have a call from the principle more than once! Whew, the year is over!


So, now that the summer is upon me...I'm not sure what to think. I do have the positive of not having to wake up at 6am, however, keeping the kids occupied will be a task. I better invest in lots of flour for cookies! Anybody have any good Easy Bake Oven recipes? I have two, but the stuff they sell in the stores is outrageously priced! So, on with summer ideas!

2 comments:

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Go, Daniel, go! LOVED his video - the boy's got moves!

The Hulls said...

What a fun birthday!! Your kids are so fun. Sorry, I don't have any good easy bake recipes for you.