18 April 2009

Ok, I know it's been FOREVER...

Ok, so it has been a while since I last blogged, I apologize! I do have a few updates...

Vic got his bike pretty much complete...he still wants to add to the paint job and a few customize parts, but this is pretty much the finished product! YEAH! He did add a few custom pieces, however, I have yet to get those pics yet.

We were able to enjoy a wonderful anniversary night together for year 9. (There is always the chance that he may not be here for 10, so we enjoyed 9). Vic took me on a ride to our destination on his mostly finished investment! It was actually an enjoyable ride and I'll take any moment that puts me close to my honey!

Vic likes to frequent the local cigar shop (ASH CIGAR) near his workplace. He has met many different people there that have become good friends to him. One of these acquaintance we have to thank for our wonderful evening. This man was very kind in hooking Vic up with a good deal on a room at the Ritz-Carlton and I am very thankful for all his kindness during our stay! Vic and I never really had a formal honeymoon, so I was grateful for this opportunity to once again have a short romantic getaway, even if it was only 45 minutes from home! We had a lovely dinner, great compliments to the chef. I enjoyed venison, while Vic had a mixture of seafood for his main course. We had a 3 course a la carte meal. Yuuuuummmy in my tummy and savor the flavors is what I will end that with! We enjoyed the view from our upper level room and were invited to enjoy the Club breakfast area on the top floor the next morning. Again, yummy! Of course the oppurtunity for sleep for me was disrupted by a 3am bedtime (due to the in room movie we watched) and a 4:30 wake up with my mind wondering...I did get a few hours between 5:30 and 8:30. The room was wow....ya done good honey! I love you tons! You are awesome!



Ok, better news that everyone actually cares about...Allaunna took her first two steps on April 10th! It happened to be my mom's birthday and we were visiting her at the time....Happy Birthday Grandma Nan!! Allaunna is getting so big! Her favorite things to do lately are...talk a lot (well baby gab anyway), walk with someone holding her hands (she really throws a fit if you get in a hurry and pick her up), and climbing (she has conquered the stairs going up and getting onto the fireplace, yes scary).

The Grandkids before Easter egg hunting...love Shelby and Daniel's faces!

Caitlynn and Daniel are well. Daniel enjoys playing the Xbox and being outside. Caitlynn loves to read, yeah! She has atleast 8 chapter books in her bookbag she carries to school everyday! She told me the other day that everyone ask to borrow a pencil and a book from her in class because she always has both! Atleast she is sharing. However, her and Daniel have hit the annoying brother and sister stage. They bicker a lot.

Hopefully, I will get back into this blogging thing...my time just seems to slip away at every moment. We hope everyone is doing well! Til next time...

2 comments:

The Tall Girl Cooks said...

Holy cow, Shelby looks just like you! I was having a Beehives flashback.

Happy to hear from you! Isn't it AWESOME getting away with the hubby?

Wendy said...

No way can that be Shelby! My goodness time flies! I think she looks just like her Daddy. I would have never known who that was in a million years though! Crazy!
Thanks for sharing an update and new pictures with us!