Cute pictures of Miss Alluanna! She makes the ctuest little faces, and I love the one of her clapping. I just can't get over how much she has grown! Tell Daniel that we hope he is feeling better soon.
Vic and I were married in 2000. He quickly swept me off to Germany for 3 1/2 years, where we had two children, Caitlynn and Daniel. After an up and down adventure there, we moved to N.C. for 3 years, where we aquired our first great dane, Aurora, from a friend in GA. We then called GA home for three years as Vic did a tour as a recruiter. There, we had our third child, Allaunna.We also aquired another great dane, Magnus. However, we had to adopt him out to another loving family. We were sad to let him go, but we could not take him with us on our move. Vic is now happy back in Infantry life as we take our place in the state of Louisiana for a,hopefully, short time.
2 comments:
Cute pictures of Miss Alluanna! She makes the ctuest little faces, and I love the one of her clapping. I just can't get over how much she has grown! Tell Daniel that we hope he is feeling better soon.
I love the photo of you and Allaunna. Too cute. And I love that goofy face, too!
Post a Comment