29 April 2009

Allaunna is growing too fast..Daniel sick...

Last Friday we took a trip to TN to visit family. We spent a wonderful day at Dollywood, which I had never been too. I can't believe how much I miss riding roller coasters. I'm still such a kid!
Anyway, on our trip back Sunday, Daniel was sick all day. The entire four hour trip home he sat with a hospital bucket on his lap, which was changed out more often than I would have liked. He tried to go to school on Monday, but he came home early...tried again Tuesday got through most of the day, but I had to pick him up because they wouldn't let him ride the bus because he had gotten sick again. So, this morning I took him to the doc. He's not dehydrated so the doc just gave him some nausea medicine. So, we will see what the night brings us.

On a more positive note, Allaunna went from sitting to standing on her own last night (4-28-09). It was such an exciting moment! And she stood for atleast five minutes expressing her own excitement through baby language! I wish I had gotten a video, but my camera is not where it needs to be when I need it most! Go figure! So, our moments will continue to come and hopefully I will have my camera near by when they do!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hear ya about the roller coasters! I have been wanting to take a trip to Six Flags so badly! I guess it will have to wait until next year though, since most rides won't allow pregnant women on them. I'm thinking it wouldn't exactly be worth the money. Too bad we can't just go back and relive one of the summers we got season passes and went hundreds of times!
How exciting about Alluanna...what a big girl!
And poor Daniel. I hope he's feeling better soon!