
The school year has finally begun! Caitlynn started 2nd grade and has already made new friends the first day. She also has kept in touch with her old ones also. She spent almost an hour on the phone with one of them after school today. Mom finally gave in and let her use the phone! She's growing up too fast. Daniel started kindergarden and had no issues. He was so excited he bonked his head on the bookbag rack after he hung it up. What a way to start the day. Mom was totally ignored as I was saying bye for the day... so sad. I was a bit nervous when the bus was almost thirty minutes late dropping them off in the afternoon, but I held my breath knowing it was the first day of school. Daniel is so big. I just hope he stays excited about school. Pre-K was rough for him as far as his behavior was concerned, so I hope we can keep that in check this year. That red hair sure comes with stubborness and attitude. I'm thankful for my children though. Those sweet moments inbetween are well worth it.









No comments:
Post a Comment