10 months ago
31 August 2010
Love my family....
So, today is my birthday and I have to share the cute things my kids do! Their father promised them to take "a ride" last night and I progressed in confusion about why he promised them such a thing. We all wound up going to Walmart, as the kids were promised an oppurtunity to get me something for my birthday. I promised I would stay on the opposite side of the store while they did their shopping. We had a good family trip out to Walmart and upon our return I was presented a candle in a brownie (that I had made earlier) and then they sang to me!! Then I was presented with their collective gift....a Nano Ipod!!!!!! I have not had time to play with it however, as I spent my birthday in an Army Family team building class and my hubby has 24 hr duty and I have a family readiness meeting tonight....but it's all good, cause I'm around the ones I love and my hubby is in country to celebrate it with me from a short distance:) the staff duty desk! I was greeted at home by Aurora, our great dane, escaping from the house and it was quite humerous to see all the neighborhood kids chase after her! Thank goodness for other scents in the neighborhood, as she stopped to sniff the ground all the neighborhood kids attacked and grabbed her collar! So, here's to my day not being done yet...but I had to express my love for my kids and their appreciation for a mother!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Yay! I have an iPod Nano, too! Lisa gave me one for my birthday. She bought one and then a month later got one free with her MacBook. So I inherited. Sometimes family is worth it, wouldn't ya say? ;o)
Just found your blog and added you...you must admit...that birthday ended on a sweet note!! ;) We love ya girl!!!! :)
Post a Comment